ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What happens after UKVCAS appointment?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

obormot
Member of Standing
France

What happens after UKVCAS appointment?

Post by obormot » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:53 pm

Probably a very stupid question:
I attended my UKVCAS appointment last Wednesday. The guy said that he is sending my application to UKVI and that I should receive a confirmation email from them (and then I will just have to wait for the decision).
Does HO indeed sends an email that they got documents from UKVCAS after that appointment?
I did not get any such emails (just initial ones when I submitted the online form and paid, before attending biometrics).
Also, I can still access my UKVCAS account, where it seems I can still upload more documents, or even cancel my appointment (which I already attended!). I also can access my online application HO webpage.

Is it normal or should I worry that something might be missed?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What happens after UKVCAS appointment?

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:57 pm

You don't get an email.

Now you simply wait.

Accessing the portal and your documents is normal. Do NOT however removed or add documents as they won't be considered.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.