ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKNARIC year of award

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vkrishap
Newly Registered
India

UKNARIC year of award

Post by Vkrishap » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:04 pm

Hi , My year of award is mentioned as 2012 in UKNARIC certificates, but my year of completion
Of graduation in 2011. Is this how they print in UKNARIC certificates or was it a mistake from UKNARIC? Will it be a problem and do I need to ask them to fix ?

Reply to this is much appreciated, thanks

SKJ1984
India

Re: UKNARIC year of award

Post by SKJ1984 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:01 pm

Check you degree certificate. If it says 2011 and uknaric says 2012. Call UK naric helpline and get it sorted.

Also please be aware of the red and blue route of UK naric. Apply right one for right requirement . Red one for work visas.

NCR_India
Newly Registered
India

Re: UKNARIC year of award

Post by NCR_India » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:23 pm

Vkrishap wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:04 pm
Hi , My year of award is mentioned as 2012 in UKNARIC certificates, but my year of completion
Of graduation in 2011. Is this how they print in UKNARIC certificates or was it a mistake from UKNARIC? Will it be a problem and do I need to ask them to fix ?

Reply to this is much appreciated, thanks
I know its not relevant to your query but can you please let me know how much time it took for you to get the NARIC letter? My letter got dispatched on 12th Sep and I opted for standard airmail but havent received it yet.

Also did you get the soft copy too for your letter?