ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Photos

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rafi_aamiri78692
India

Dependent Photos

Post by rafi_aamiri78692 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:59 pm

Hi,

As per guidelines it is recommended to have marriage photos, family group photos during the Tier-2 Dependent Visa process.

I have only digital copy of them (in pen drive) and please advise how do I provide them in VFS application centre as pen drive or CD are not permitted.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependent Photos

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:01 pm

Print them, 4 photos per page.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rafi_aamiri78692
India

Post by rafi_aamiri78692 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:11 pm

" Print them" - As I have understood means color printer or print in photo studio

Please clarify

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:12 pm

Print on standard A4 paper, 4 per page, colour.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rafi_aamiri78692
India

Post by rafi_aamiri78692 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:17 pm

Thank you

bganuk
United Kingdom

Post by bganuk » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:52 pm

rafi_aamiri78692 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:59 pm
Hi,

As per guidelines it is recommended to have marriage photos, family group photos during the Tier-2 Dependent Visa process.

I have only digital copy of them (in pen drive) and please advise how do I provide them in VFS application centre as pen drive or CD are not permitted.

Thanks
Sorry, but what guidelines do you mean? I have never seen in an official HO guideline about photos. Is this required even with a marriage certificate? We don't have marriage photos, because it's not common in my country (we just went to the public civil registry and signed a paper). I'm including whatsapp messages for the last month, because my wife is in Brazil on vacation, but I think this is only a plus on my application and I am overthinking.

Thanks

Jaydeepkk
Newly Registered
India

Post by Jaydeepkk » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:21 am

I agree.. Marriage photos are just a plus to make your case even stronger but its not mandatory.

bganuk
United Kingdom

Post by bganuk » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:45 am

Jaydeepkk wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:21 am
I agree.. Marriage photos are just a plus to make your case even stronger but its not mandatory.
I will then include some photos together just to make my application stronger and avoid any problem, but honestly it is ridiculous in my opinion. Both my wife and I hate taking photos of ourselves, we have thousands of them of our children, but we have very few of us together, because we don't like it. We started dating 15 years ago, we have been living together for the past 7 years, but we only got married (officially) 22 months ago, we have two children in common (they were born even before we got married), since last year we have been living in a country that is not our nationality. It makes no sense to have our visa refused.

This is painful and expensive and there are no right requirements, no right guidelines, no right guidance on what to do. You should overthinking everything to avoid problems (my opinion). But I hope everything is gonna be alright. Good luck!

rafi_aamiri78692
India

Post by rafi_aamiri78692 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:37 pm

Guidelines I mentioned in the sense as per conversation been discussed in this forum to have

Whatsapp Chat
Marriage Photos
Family Vacation Photos
Bank Statement
Travel Tickets

The above are not mandatory but still can be produced to make the case stronger