ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

switch to premium service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zchay3e

switch to premium service

Post by zchay3e » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:20 pm

I would be grateful for some advice. Applied for my wife's ILR back in July, biometrics taken 9 august. We have not heard anything yet. My mother in law is quite poorly abroad and we have no idea we will hear about the decision. Is it possible to switch to a premium service at this stage for an extra fee?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: switch to premium service

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:35 pm

Not possible to change to super premium now. You will have to wait to hear back.

Standard service is 8 weeks.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zchay3e

Post by zchay3e » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:54 pm

many thanks for your reply; where does it say 8 weeks? I checked the timeline on this website and many post 5 or 6 months waits :cry:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:00 pm

With the new ukcvas sopra steria service since November 2018, standard service is 8 weeks. It can take up to 6 months, but it is rare these days.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.