ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

One stupid question

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Littlemoor
BANNED
Pakistan

One stupid question

Post by Littlemoor » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:21 pm

I have been granted indefinite leave to remain.. settle stattus 16 August 2019.

I am in pakistain, I want to know, will I be asked where my kids are or where my wife is... when I get to heathrow

I am still paranoid with ukba, I know I should not have any problem..

But still needed your advise...

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: One stupid question

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:26 pm

Nobody will ask you about them but I hope they are doing well.

Littlemoor
BANNED
Pakistan

Post by Littlemoor » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:49 pm

@ zerubbel

Yes, family all ok in London..... I was watching some ukba programme on you tube, they stoped one student, and I got scared, then I realised I am not student.... . I got indefinite.

I live in £:1 million punnd home in London, but my confident is zero with ukba.... I am crazy...still..

This time, I would like to be rude with ukba if they stop me..

Thank you.. all

Thus forum is great....

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:04 pm

Littlemoor wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:49 pm
@ zerubbel

Yes, family all ok in London..... I was watching some ukba programme on you tube, they stoped one student, and I got scared, then I realised I am not student.... . I got indefinite.

I live in £:1 million punnd home in London, but my confident is zero with ukba.... I am crazy...still..

This time, I would like to be rude with ukba if they stop me..

Thank you.. all

Thus forum is great....
I have 3 citizenship and I am still scared when I see an immigration officer. This is due to past history of illegal stay, illegal border crossing... No crime committed, but just I came to Europe when I was young and I had a hard time with immigration :)

Just relax, I know it's not easy. You have indefinite, nobody will ask you anything.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:50 pm

I learned hard way how to deal with Immigration officers in the UK and Europe. Even after my wife left me i travelled all over Europe alone using UK RC . I was stopped and questioned so many times and 2 hours at polish border, 1 hour at UK border but that didn't stop me travelling alone with UK RC . If you know your right/ if you know how to talk with an immigration office there is nothing to worry
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021