ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super priority Service refund

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Super priority Service refund

Post by 1434514 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:06 pm

Hi All,

I would appreciate if anyone can help.

I have applied for ILR in June 2019 with super priority service , Attended the biometric on 29/06/2019 (satureday ). My solicitor received a letter Date 02 July 2019 due to exceptional complex circumstances we cannot make a decision on your application in this moment and need further time to investigate.

This 01/10/19 I have received my ILR (Granted :D ). Can I apply for a refund for my super priorty service.

I would appreciate if some can give me clear advice on this.

Thank you for your help in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Super priority Service refund

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:12 pm

Not really as HO did respond within the timeframe that it will take longer.
Super priority next working day service
For appointments attended on a Saturday or Sunday, the appointment will be deemed as attended on the next working day. In most cases this will be a Monday but where there is a bank holiday it will be Tuesday. For example, a Saturday appointment will be deemed as attended on Monday and the decision completed and despatched by the end of the next working day.
If we can’t make a decision within the service standards
If there is a problem with your application or if it is complex, we will write to explain why it will not be decided within the normal standard. We will write within the normal processing time for the 8 week standard and within 12 weeks for the 6 month standard. The letter will explain what will happen next.

If you have applied for a super priority next working day or priority 5 working day service we will contact you within the service standard if there is a problem with your application.

The service standard will only apply to complete applications. If your application is incomplete at the time you complete your appointment the caseworker will consider whether the case should be excluded from the service standard.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.