ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information from referee for first passport application?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

desiwanderlust
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Information from referee for first passport application?

Post by desiwanderlust » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:52 pm

Hello everyone,

Apologies if this question has been asked in my past, but I’m trying to ascertain what information do I need from my referee for my first passport application? I intend to apply for my passport on the same day as naturalisation and have a very short time period between the day and when I need to travel next. Therefore, I am trying to get all the information I need for the application beforehand.

The passport form however, doesn’t let you know what you need from the referee until you submit the application (which I can’t do as I need my naturalisation certificate, which I should get in 2 weeks).

Can anyone let me know what the form usually requests in terms of the referee’s info? I.e. passport number, addresses etc?

Thanks!

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Information from referee for first passport application?

Post by aman90 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:30 am

Name and email only. The rest is up to the referee to answer. They should be aware of ur birthdate, address, relationship, time known, their passport number and expiry date..