ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 year work history

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mshakeel2002
United States of America

Name in which you made the application

Post by mshakeel2002 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:18 am

Hi:
I am confused here when filling online Naturalisation application... it says
"Name in which you made the application"
Should i put MY name OR word Student Visa or Entrepreneur Visa

Secondly i dont have all the dates of application and finger prints from last 10 years, they are asking for it but they have also written (if known) in front of question, will it be ok if i leave it blank otherwise i have applied for my SAR from home office which has still not arrived after a month... so im confused how important is it for me to fill this section.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Name in which you made the application

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:21 am

I am confused here when filling online Naturalisation application... it says
"Name in which you made the application"
Should i put MY name OR word Student Visa or Entrepreneur Visa
Your name.
Secondly i dont have all the dates of application and finger prints from last 10 years, they are asking for it but they have also written (if known) in front of question, will it be ok if i leave it blank otherwise i have applied for my SAR from home office which has still not arrived after a month... so im confused how important is it for me to fill this section.
If you don't know then leave it. If you only know the month/year, then put that in.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mshakeel2002
United States of America

Post by mshakeel2002 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:34 am

Many thanks for your swift response....

Since there is a button "Add another previous immigration application" ...... and since in last 10 years i have made atleast 7 Different Application (x3 Student) + (x2 Entrepreneur) + (x1 Indefinite)
and since i dont know dates for Student Visa application... what should i do put my name and leave it black three time (then i will be repeating my self) also their is no place to put application name.

with entepreneur and indefinate.... i have the dates, but ill be putting my name and dates and no application name.

Is this how i should fill it in?

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:50 am

mshakeel2002 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:34 am

Since there is a button "Add another previous immigration application" ...... and since in last 10 years i have made atleast 7 Different Application (x3 Student) + (x2 Entrepreneur) + (x1 Indefinite)
and since i dont know dates for Student Visa application... what should i do put my name and leave it black three time (then i will be repeating my self) also their is no place to put application name.

with entepreneur and indefinate.... i have the dates, but ill be putting my name and dates and no application name.

Yes. It’s not rocket science. Just simply answer the questions.
Ur name
Dates If known.. the year will suffice
Biometrics if any.. an incorrect answer will not impact the application.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:47 pm

mshakeel2002 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:34 am

Its not your name! Its the name of the application you applied for.
For example: Tier 1 Ent or ILR etc
🥴
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:42 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:47 pm
"Name in which you made the application:"
How does that translate to the application you applied for?

Now i just got my approval. And i wrote my own name for all the immigration applications for the above statement. It strangely worked for me.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:50 pm

aman90 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:42 pm
CULLINAN wrote:

Now i just got my approval. And i wrote my own name for all the immigration applications for the above statement. It strangely worked for me.
The form asks for your name in the start. It also asks are you known by any other name.
Why would it ask about your name again?
It really just does not make sense.
They are interested to know about your previous applications so they mean the categories.
My wife answered like that and was approved and many others I know did the same and approved.
Having said that, it really does not matter what you do as you got approved also.
But logically it should be the name of the application you made.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:06 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:50 pm
aman90 wrote:
CULLINAN wrote:

The form asks for your name in the start. It also asks are you known by any other name.
They are interested to know about your previous applications so they mean the categories.
My wife answered like that and was approved and many others I know did the same and approved.
Having said that, it really does not matter what you do as you got approved also.
Because people change their names and might have made applications in one name at one point and another name at another point.

The specific question, which the user has already posted, is their name not visa category name made.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:21 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
aman90 wrote:
CULLINAN wrote:

😂 no.. logically the question is the name you made the application with..
A person can change their gender, decide to add a new name, drop a name, decide to change their name, change of name after marriage 🤔

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:27 pm

Seems like both answers seem to work.

british-citizenship/online-application- ... 48446.html

Also, personally in my experience worked too.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:30 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:06 pm
CULLINAN wrote:
aman90 wrote:
CULLINAN wrote:

Because people change their names and might have made applications in one name at one point and another name at another point.

The specific question, which the user has already posted, is their name not visa category name made.
Thanks for the clarification.

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:54 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:27 pm
Seems like both answers seem to work.

british-citizenship/online-application- ... 48446.html

Also, personally in my experience worked too.
It means one can misunderstand a question so terribly and still get approved... 😂

mshakeel2002
United States of America

10 year work history

Post by mshakeel2002 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:19 am

Hello:
I am about to apply for Naturalisation. in my last 10 years i formed atleast 5-6 limited companies. but only 2 were properly looked after - their accounts were filed properly - i took salary as director from it and these two lasted for almost 5 years.

But remaining 4-5 companies were experiments, i never traded with them- no business account - no accounts were filed - no salary was taken from them and they were strike off with in 4-5 months of formation.

Now i need to mention my employment history in my application. i have mentioned those two companies but i do`nt want to mention the companies which never traded and i never got any salary from it. i feel it will make matters complicate if i mentioned about them.

What should i do, should i mentioned about them in the last paragraph of application telling home office that i had formed above companies and then closed them.. or i just dont bother mentioning... but if i dont mention am i putting myself in trouble by hiding facts. as i have seen people with driving licence penalty mentioned that in their application as well.

What should i do... any one had similar experience?

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: 10 year work history

Post by aman90 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:26 am

This is not deception. No real need to mention it. I believe purpose of the question is to see if you ever breached the terms of ur visa conditions in the past 10 years and to check if you paid proper tax. You can register 100 companies but if not trading means nothing.