ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel History

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NCR_India
Newly Registered
India

Travel History

Post by NCR_India » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:48 am

While filing the VISA application, it asked about the travel history. I was trying to fill in my 2015 journey to UAE where I attended one conference for a day so my entry and exit dates were same. Now the application is giving me an error for this travel as both the dates are same.

Shall I leave this entry and proceed further with the NHS payment as we cant update the application answers once we proceed further with the NHS???

Secondly, regarding the visa fees, by any chance is it feasible that although my CoS is approved for 5 years but I can pay the visa fees for lets say 3 years instead of 5 years?

Appreciate your help!!!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Travel History

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:52 am

While filing the VISA application, it asked about the travel history. I was trying to fill in my 2015 journey to UAE where I attended one conference for a day so my entry and exit dates were same. Now the application is giving me an error for this travel as both the dates are same.

Shall I leave this entry and proceed further with the NHS payment as we cant update the application answers once we proceed further with the NHS??
Leave it blank if you left your country and entered and exited UAE and entered your country on the same day. Add a note about it in the 'Additional Information' page if there is one or in a short cover letter.
Secondly, regarding the visa fees, by any chance is it feasible that although my CoS is approved for 5 years but I can pay the visa fees for lets say 3 years instead of 5 years?
No you cannot. If your CoS is for 5 years, you have to pay for 5 years and IHS for 5 years.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.