ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where are they?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jes2jes

Where are they?

Post by jes2jes » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:11 pm

Hi Guys and Gals!

Just being wondering what has happened to some of our prominent posters and contributors on this board. I will just list a few I can remember as a matter of memory jogging. If they are around please send my love to them:

- Dawie
- Avi Jones
- Chess
- Rogerroger
- Archigabe
- Kayalami?

I know one of the moderators sadly passed away last year but not sure who. I guess and hope everyone is fine i.e. if they have not decided to leave the rain and the economy behind them and seek a 'new country'.

Bye from me! (Not leaving yet!)
Praise The Lord!!!!

Siggi

Post by Siggi » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:33 pm

My guess is that they now have qualified as Brits and have either left the country or have no more need or interst in immigration matters.
Good luck too all.

sakura
Diamond Member

Post by sakura » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:41 pm

I think this should be moved to the non-immigration matters section.

I also wondered about this a few months back. Some of them stopped around the same time, and some of them have clearly mentioned why they no longer post here. Who they are and why - well it isn't a mystery as such because they wrote it on a post somewhere in the non-immi related section, but I'm not going further than this.

yankeegirl

Post by yankeegirl » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:38 pm

I know one of the moderators sadly passed away last year but not sure who.
It was Paul (ppron) who passed away.

I've seen Archigabe on a few times recently (moving posts to appropriate forums, etc) but he hasn't posted as much :( Perhaps busy with the cute baby of his?

I was wondering about Dawie as well...

Glad you all are still around though!