ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice needed on Marriage visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

craig1974
Newly Registered

Advice needed on Marriage visa

Post by craig1974 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:22 pm

Hi all

I am new on here. I need some advice on my wifes marraige visa. My wifes visa expired 3 July 2008, she went back in May 08 as we was having some marriage difficulties and this is why she went back.
We have now sorted out our issues and want to live together as we did before.
Obviuosly her visa as expired so she will need to apply for a new visa, she is from Colombia so we need to apply there.
What i wanted to know, apart from the normal evidence of documents needed, ie, my passport bank statements etc, What else am I better sending to support her application, i am considering going to Colombia with her when she as her interview which will hopefully help...
As we had marriage issues and she went back to colombia, is this Seriously going to effect her chances og getting a new visa, surely people have had prtoblems with there marriage and eventually sorted them out, The main thing is that we are still married, and want to live together here, What can i do to support her application and what can we tell the embassy, I need some good advice on this one please and appreicate any advice possible.
We do have letters and bills in her name when she was here with me, will this help to show we was living together?
Thanks once again

chuggletops
Newly Registered

Re: Advice needed on Marriage visa

Post by chuggletops » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:50 pm

craig1974 wrote:what can we tell the embassy
The truth.