ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non-EU spouse of an EEA national- application process without a BRC

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Beenishhanif
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Non-EU spouse of an EEA national- application process without a BRC

Post by Beenishhanif » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Hello everyone.

Apologies if this is answered somewhere but I could not find it.

I am a non-Eu spouse (Pakistani) of an EEA national and I was given a family permit for 5 years. When I applied they were giving permits on passports and no BRC.

I am trying to apply for presettled status but I cannot use the app as I do not have a BRC.

I wanted to know how the application is made without a BRC. I will be grateful for a reply.

Many thanks,
Beenish

BellaKris
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Non-EU spouse of an EEA national- application process without a BRC

Post by BellaKris » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:42 pm

Beenishhanif wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:23 pm
Hello everyone.

Apologies if this is answered somewhere but I could not find it.

I am a non-Eu spouse (Pakistani) of an EEA national and I was given a family permit for 5 years. When I applied they were giving permits on passports and no BRC.

I am trying to apply for presettled status but I cannot use the app as I do not have a BRC.

I wanted to know how the application is made without a BRC. I will be grateful for a reply.

Many thanks,
Beenish
Use the online version and select the option (Passport) that is to have your passport posted after your application is submitted. Goodluck

kamoe
European Union

Re: Non-EU spouse of an EEA national- application process without a BRC

Post by kamoe » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:56 am

BellaKris wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:42 pm
Use the online version and select the option (Passport) that is to have your passport posted after your application is submitted. Goodluck
You mean select the option "Post".
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.