ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

First adult passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mlrl
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mlrl » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:37 pm

Hi all!

Just a quick question regarding one of the documents needed for first adult passport application:
    the passport you used to come into the UK or the foreign passport you’re included on

I have 3 passports = 2 expired and 1 valid. Should I include all of them or just the valid one or the one that I have used when I first arrived in the UK?

Many thanks for all your help as always! =)

CULLINAN
    Respected Guru
    Pakistan

Re: First adult passport application

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:36 pm

mlrl wrote:
    Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:37 pm
    Hi all!

Just a quick question regarding one of the documents needed for first adult passport application:
      the passport you used to come into the UK or the foreign passport you’re included on

I have 3 passports = 2 expired and 1 valid. Should I include all of them or just the valid one or the one that I have used when I first arrived in the UK?

Include the one you used to enter and the current valid passport.
      Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Cool321
      Newly Registered
      United Kingdom

Post by Cool321 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:32 am

CULLINAN wrote:
      Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:36 pm
      mlrl wrote:
      Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:37 pm
      Hi all!

Include the one you used to enter and the current valid passport.
        Needs current one Definately and used to enter means the passport used for most recent entry .