ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from HSBC (India) anyone?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tulipz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Letter from HSBC (India) anyone?

Post by tulipz » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:10 am

Hi,
we're having major trouble in getting the letter from HSBC Hyderabad. (For maintenance funds). My husband has his salary account there and we have over 4 lakh in the account. They are refusing to give the letter.

Anyone here managed to get a letter from HSBC? If yes, which branch? How did u manage to convince them? Who did u talk to? Please post your letter format.

Thanks

-Tulipz

ra_njan

Post by ra_njan » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:49 am

Yes..I collected a letter from the HSBC, Rajbhawan Road branch after a long fight. But that letter infact is useless, because they have only agreed to give letter stating the fund available on that very day only.

They have denied to give anything confirming the fund availability for last 3 months.

Anyways, what I found the bank statement if stamped and sealed by bank official is OK.No specific letter is required (AT lease it worked for me, that I can say).
ra_njan
---------------
Tier 1 Fresh Application from India
Application Date - 6th June 2008 from VFS Hyderabad
Fees taken - 6th June
Ref No. Allocated - 6th June
Status - Approved on 1st July
Documents Received - 3rd July