ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr set M. Spouse visa errors on form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Eve 13
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Ilr set M. Spouse visa errors on form

Post by Eve 13 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:05 am

Hello every one

My husband has just submitted his Ilr form on line documents. Biometrics due to be done next week.

A few queries

I made an error on the dates of where we lived the year is wrong. I am going to sumutt a letter clarififying this

Secondly, it say on the form any absence less. Than two week. We sent to france and spain for 8 days do I still mention this. I can't find it in the guidance documents about absences for spouse visa

Finally do I submit my work and pay details. My husband has

Contract digitally signed and letter of employment signed by Head of HR

6 electronic. Payslip but authencity Confirm. On hr letter showing gross payments for 6 months.

So I haven't submitted mine

Also They ask for confirmation that our son who is British lives with us ie nursery letter what should this look like.

Thanks in advance I know this is a long one