ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

apply for job in canada

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chyneclicks
Newly Registered

apply for job in canada

Post by chyneclicks » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:02 pm

I'm researching on how to work in Canada i never had an experience in applying in other country because I am afraid to go to wrong agency..hope you can help me finding the right one..

iamwhoever

Post by iamwhoever » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Can you give some more details? What exactly are you asking? The process? Whether you qualify? An agency?

Do you want to go there permanently? If so, what field are you in? Canada uses a points systems to allow highly skilled workers to migrate to Canada. The system is similar to the UK's and Australia's. It will come down to education, job, age, and the such. There are other options, but they wouldn't be as easy.

I'm sure people will be willing to help if you let us know what exactly you are looking for.

For now, the following website should help. I would suggest looking over it and then posting a more specif question(s).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

Cheers!