ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Return address on FLR(IED)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ugurevin
Newly Registered

Return address on FLR(IED)

Post by ugurevin » Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:33 pm

I would like HSMP to return my documents to a different address than my home address;however, there is no section for this as it is in FLR(O) which is the previous form for HSMP extension. Should we state this in the cover letter?

Thanks,
Ugur

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Thu Apr 08, 2004 5:22 pm

Either put the 'other/ none home address' in the address section of the FLR IED or put a cover letter explaining that the documents be returned to the non home address. The HSMP Team may review the two addresses in relation to you providing evidence of ability to accomodate yourself i.e. it is better if you stick to one address.

ugurevin
Newly Registered

Post by ugurevin » Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:34 pm

I just wanted to put my work address since no one will be home to pick up the returning documents. Neither much safe to leave them outside the door nor wishing them to be returned to to the post office.

Cheers,
Ugur