ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How Can I get Work Permit on Student Status ?

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smhassan
Newly Registered

How Can I get Work Permit on Student Status ?

Post by smhassan » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:24 am

I am living in the UK from last 1 year. Can any one tell me is there any procedure to get work permit ?

I am working in a big store but my employer cannot support me in this regard. Is there any other way ?

Regard,
SM

lynn132

Post by lynn132 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:04 am

Um, are you working now without a work permit?

singhmaninder
Newly Registered

Post by singhmaninder » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:59 am

I think through your local contacts you should find someone who can sponser you for work permit. I have come to know that there are guys out there in UK who takes 2000 to 3000 Pounds and sponsor you for work permit. But I don't know personaly anybody who does this.

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:26 am

singhmaninder wrote:I think through your local contacts you should find someone who can sponser you for work permit. I have come to know that there are guys out there in UK who takes 2000 to 3000 Pounds and sponsor you for work permit. But I don't know personaly anybody who does this.
I think this is illegal. All it cost the company to 'sponsor' you for a work permit is the money that they pay to the HO for the application which i think is £121, these people who are 'offering' to 'sponsor' at £3,000 are definitely in it for the money