ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application for Tier one(dependents)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sfawad81
Newly Registered

application for Tier one(dependents)

Post by sfawad81 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:04 am

Hi all,

Plz suggest me, i am going to apply for tier one.

would that be advisable to send wife and a child application along with my application because in that case it would be free of cost. The problem is i dont have enough maintaince funds against them. Is there any harm to accompany their application with mine???

Otherwise i could apply after i reach UK but that would require more cost and time.

Regards,

Fawad

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:12 am

It won't be free. Application fees of each applicant is same. You can only save some money as all the documents will be sent togather. However, you will get rid of hassle require later for applying dependents individually.

If your short of Maintenace Funds then just apply for yourself and later for dependents.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:24 pm

Should this query be in this discussion forum (immigration)? Anyways ....

If you do not have maintenance funds for dependent(s), the question of making a dependent application doesn't even arise.

But here's some useful info. for you:
If you are applying for Tier 1 from overseas, then the dependent applications are *not free* even if they are made together with the main appicant's. It is important to also realize that if you apply together (main + dependents) and if your Tier 1 application is refused (for any reason) you will lose all the money (main + dependents). It's a risk and only you can judge whether you should take it or not!

Read the Tier 1 policy guidance carefully and *understand* the rules!

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!