ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation -- help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jaas

Naturalisation -- help

Post by jaas » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:51 pm

I am about to apply for naturalisation through NCS as people suggested here......I was wondering what kind of documentation to send .....I just had chat with NCS guys and they confirmed that I just need following stuff

01. HO Fees + NCS Fees
02. Application Form
03. My Passport with all stamps (3WP+2HSMP+1ILR)
04. LifeintheUK cert.

Thats it. But I am also planning to send last 5 years P60s and all my WPs...But NCS is saying not required. I had few hiccups during my ILR applications in person... ...Thats why I like to submit those things to speed up those process also. And last time when I went for ILR my old wp records didn't show up on HO records ....anyway finally I got ILR after showing docs (p60s+bills+employment letter etc)...

Please could you share your thoughts on that what I suppose to do ....hope ('Fear of nothing) nothing will happen...Or do you guys think its better to go through some solicitor by presenting good documentation. I just don't want my app to be get rejected and one more thing will it have any impact on my current ILR if its rejected..

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Jaas

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:58 pm

If NCS says not necessary, not necessary.
Take it with you to the interview with them if they think there is something weak in the applicaition but it is pretty straightforward.
If the HO has any need for followup they will ask you for it.

osbie
Newly Registered

Post by osbie » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:02 pm

I agree with Republique, wouldn't recommend adding any additional documents - it can complicate matters. If they really want any other documents they will ask you for them.

Best keep things simple and stick with the actual supporting documents they require.

If you feel you have to add anything additional it doesn't hurt to enclose your Home Office letter showing ILR but once again this isn't necessary.

Christophe
Diamond Member

Post by Christophe » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:36 pm

I agree with the others: have the extra things with you but don't volunteer them. The NCS people will ask for them if they want to see them, and the HO can contact you if they want to see them. But they probably won't. Good luck!

jaas

Thank you guys

Post by jaas » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions....I will do same..but still not sure how they are going to check my immigration history if they haven't got anything on thier records ...!!! ...!!! just want to supply the information with application and that make it faster processing...Anyway I will take your suggestions on board...Thank you very much.

jaas

Employer change

Post by jaas » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:01 pm

I am currently serving my three months notice period with my current employer.....I just noticed there seems to be currently huge backlog in liverpool and will def take much longer for consideration ....D I need to notify HO if I change my job...Do they contact my employer during application processing...If so I need to notify our HR department thats our company policy ..otherwise they don't disclose information / answer to anyone...

JAJ
Australia

Post by JAJ » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:46 am

Not normally an issue if you change employer during processing.

jaas

Post by jaas » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:51 pm

Thanks a lot Jaj..