ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Natualisaton application - LIUK test certificate lost

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier1-immigrant

Natualisaton application - LIUK test certificate lost

Post by tier1-immigrant » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:17 am

Hi,

This has been asked many times and I have searched other posts on this subject. I have lost the certificate and do not have the pass reference number also.

I will include a cover letter explaining it and providing the details of test center and date along with my application for naturalization.

My question is the online application form doesn't allow me to proceed to next page unless I mention the reference number of the test which I do not have.

So do I select "No" option against Have you passed the Life in the UK test question ? and proceed ?

Also I see it seems there is a long wait for naturalization application processing. While waiting for the decision, if I move to different address, is it possible to inform Home office and get the communications sent to new address ?

halfpint91
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Re: Natualisaton application - LIUK test certificate lost

Post by halfpint91 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:24 am

I just did my test two weeks ago and when they gave me the document they said that if I loose it I'll have to contact HMRC because they are not allowed to reissue certificates and most probably I would have to sit another exam. I wouldn't send it without the test, resitting the test is only 50 pounds, a failed citizenship application is over 1300!

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:23 am

Call home office and get the pass reference number. State circumstances in a cover letter.
Once LIUK test is taken the results are sent to HO.
Redirect mail via Royal Mail, or send in change of circumstances form or give correspondence address for a responsible friend.

tier1-immigrant

Post by tier1-immigrant » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:37 am

Tanks All.

Lastly is this the right number to call ?

Life in the UK Test Helpline
Telephone: 0800 015 4245
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm

aman90
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by aman90 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:25 am