ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Case worker

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ciaramcdaid1988
Newly Registered
Ireland

Parent of an Irish citizen child

Post by ciaramcdaid1988 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:40 pm

Hi all, me and my partner have been together 3 years (living together 2 years) we've recently had a baby and he has applied for residency based on being a parent of Irish citizen child. He has over stayed his C visa by a year and just wanting to know if that will effect the application what is the chances of being refused? Can he be removed from the country while the application is being processed? How long does it take? We have a letter from INIS confirming they got the application. Would be great to hear from anyone that has been in same situation
Thanks

ciaramcdaid1988
Newly Registered
Ireland

Case worker

Post by ciaramcdaid1988 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:22 pm

Hi my partner received a letter from INIS recently saying that a case worker will be in contact in due course. Anyone know what this means?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Case worker

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:50 pm

ciaramcdaid1988 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:22 pm
Hi my partner received a letter from INIS recently saying that a case worker will be in contact in due course. Anyone know what this means?
It means what it says, they will be in contact at some point.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.