ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can Tier 2 ICT Dependent VISA be applied without BRP Card of the Primary Applicant

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

swathiraj85
Newly Registered
India

Can Tier 2 ICT Dependent VISA be applied without BRP Card of the Primary Applicant

Post by swathiraj85 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:17 pm

Hello
I arrived here at the UK on Oct 2nd 2019.The BRP collection date mentioned in the letter was on 28th Sep 2019.I went to the mentioned post office atleast 4 times till now and so far the BRP card hasn't arrived.On inquiring with Home office department,i was told there is a technical issue which is currently being looked at and no deadline provided for the delivery.Now,i would like to process my dependent VISA asap.Is BRP card of the primary applicant mandatory for the dependent VISA process ?I have all other documents as per the requirement.Appreciate your earliest response.

Thanks
Swathiraj

Anjali7
Newly Registered
India

Re: Can Tier 2 ICT Dependent VISA be applied without BRP Card of the Primary Applicant

Post by Anjali7 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:46 pm

swathiraj85 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:17 pm
Hello
I arrived here at the UK on Oct 2nd 2019.The BRP collection date mentioned in the letter was on 28th Sep 2019.I went to the mentioned post office atleast 4 times till now and so far the BRP card hasn't arrived.On inquiring with Home office department,i was told there is a technical issue which is currently being looked at and no deadline provided for the delivery.Now,i would like to process my dependent VISA asap.Is BRP card of the primary applicant mandatory for the dependent VISA process ?I have all other documents as per the requirement.Appreciate your earliest response.

Thanks
Swathiraj

Hello,
Could I pls share ur experience?
Have u received ur brp and how long did it take? Waiting for ur response. Thank u