ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information for Integra

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

h_s_m_p

Information for Integra

Post by h_s_m_p » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:34 am

I forgot to provide the HR contact details in Integra form. I have given only the board line but the HR sits in another building. How should i inform the BHC people so that there won't be any problem during integra screening.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:59 pm

You should send a letter to BHC informing them to the error and attach an updated Integra form (with accurate details).

Check with BHC as who should you address this letter to and where to post/fax this letter (+form).

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

maheshrvce

Post by maheshrvce » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:35 pm

Hi Mr Mehta,

Even I have only given the board number of my company HR and finance sit in this building only but the form did not ask for any such specific details. Should I also send an email to BHC? I have kept an elaborate contact details letter along with originals submitted to BHC mentioning all contact details of verifying employer, bank, degree . Pls advice what I should do.

Thnaks

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:13 pm

http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/applying.aspx says:
IntegraScreen Verification
Please note that if you have applied under PBS Tier 1 General Migrant or PBS Tier 1 transitional scheme, your supporting documents will be sent to Integra Screen for verification. This process can take up to two weeks. The visa process will be completed only after this verification.
maheshrvce wrote:I have kept an elaborate contact details letter along with originals submitted to BHC mentioning all contact details of verifying employer, bank, degree
Hence IntegraScreen would definitely have had a look at your covering letter written to BHC. You don't need to worry as you had given all the details in that letter.

Also even if IntegraScreen does not see that detail, and if your company is a well known company, IntegraScreen people already know whom to contact(or the name of HR in your company) for verifying your details.

rishi_nv
Newly Registered

Post by rishi_nv » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:19 am

Hi all
I am new to the group and planning to apply for Tier-1 in september
what is bothering me is ..... the verification process !!!

Any employer will not be happy to provide too many details (esp. sal. related) reg. the employee.. Moreover if he comes to know that the verification is regarding the immigration application of employee.... It will be problem for our job itself...

Does the Integra peole reveal to the employer the purpose of verification?

Seniors, who have already undergone the process...please suggest me how to manage this...

Pls advice me..