ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 - length to continue on student visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

detheh
Newly Registered

Tier 4 - length to continue on student visa

Post by detheh » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:43 am

Hello,
I am checking on behalf of my daughter .She is studying here from 2015(completed A levels). She was on Tier 2 -dependent visa & then switched to Tier 4 student Visa in 2017 to pursue degree course, currently in last year of 3 year degree course and planning to do post grad so will be completing university in 2021.
I would like know for how long she can continue on Tier 4 student Visa.
By 2021 ,she will complete 4 yrs on student visa .can she enroll for further studies and apply for Tier 4 student visa for another 2 years?
Or for how many years she would be eligible to extend and continue on Tier 4 student visa on any valid university course
Thank you for all your help!
Kind Regards.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 4 - length to continue on student visa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:19 am

Your previous posts suggest you and your dependents are/were on ICT Dependent visas looking to switch to tier 4 dependent??

uk-tier-4-student-visas/ict-tier-2-to-t ... l#p1772058
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.