ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How much dependent should the applicant be on his or her EU Citizen sponsor to be treated as "Financially Dependent"?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

habiburk48
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

How much dependent should the applicant be on his or her EU Citizen sponsor to be treated as "Financially Dependent"?

Post by habiburk48 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:55 pm

I have another question regarding the "Portion of Dependency".

• 100% Dependent, like he or she is broke, nowhere else on to go, will die if sent back
  • partially like 50% more or less, has some property back home, but no cash or no employment for living
Not sure where to ask. So moderators have deserved the right to put this question in the proper place and must tag me, please.

Dav20
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: How much dependent should the applicant be on his or her EU Citizen sponsor to be treated as "Financially Dependent"

Post by Dav20 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:06 am

I read through the refusal reasons on some cases and as far as I know there's no set guidelines on exactly the percentage of dependency. Just because someone owns property doesn't mean that they are not dependent on you. If you can show dependency and how then it will make it easier I guess.