ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online MN1 Register UK Born child as Citizen

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

needcos
India

Online MN1 Register UK Born child as Citizen

Post by needcos » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:37 pm

Hi all

I am registering my UK born daughter as citizen using MN1 form online (both parents have ILR non-EEA).

Almost ready to submit my application online and wondering what options I have after I pay the fee, i.e. should I post it to somewhere? or go through UKVCAS as i did for ILR?

And If I have a choice to go either postal or UKVCAS what are the pros and cons from your experience.

Thanks in Advance

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Online MN1 Register UK Born child as Citizen

Post by tier21419 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:56 pm

it will be the same process as your ILR appointment at UKVCAS. I don't think you have an option of postal MN1 application within anymore.
If the child is too young then at UKVCAS they will only take his/her photo no fingerprints. I really like UKVCAS as you are able to keep your documents with you, no need to send them to HO.