ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visit stay guidence

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zia091
Newly Registered

UK Visit stay guidence

Post by zia091 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Hi,

My parents got UK 6 months visit visa recently, I am thinking to get them over here, is there any guidance for how long they should stay inside 6 months? While submitting application I only showed intentions for 4 weeks.

If they stay let's say 5 months is that going to have any affect in their future applications? As I am hoping to get them over to UK more frequently depending on visa approval.

Thanks

iwolga
United Kingdom

Re: UK Visit stay guidence

Post by iwolga » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:06 pm

If you said 4 weeks in your application, keep it to 4 weeks. I assume 4.5 to 5 weeks will still be fine, but 5 months can easily backfire with their next applications.

Just follow what you promised in your application.