ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Posted wrong document

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

The Life of Dee
Australia

UKF: sent an uncertified coppy of my fathers birth certificate by mistake

Post by The Life of Dee » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:03 am

Urgent help required.

I applied for UKF from Australia. I submitted my UKF application online and a few days later I sent the application along with my supporting documents to Liverpool as requested.

The concern I have is I accidentally sent the uncertified coppy of my fathers birth certificate that I had. I also have the original and I’m kicking myself mentally for not sending it. As you can probably tell, I’m worried about this.

Will home office ask for the original? Will me not sending the original mean my applications refused?

I’m willing to send the original along with a cover letter so I’m wondering if this is what I should do. I’m just worried that it’ll get lost or it won’t be added to my application.

It is the only original version of my fathers birth certificate available.

Dee

Rabbit123
European Union

Re: UKF: sent an uncertified coppy of my fathers birth certificate by mistake

Post by Rabbit123 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:08 am

When I applied, I didn’t send any originals. Only black and white uncertified copies and never had any issues.
My application was approved (UKM)