ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu4 application for review appeal of eu1 application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sidney13
Newly Registered
Portugal

Eu4 application for review appeal of eu1 application

Post by sidney13 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:00 pm

Hi,

If any one can advise me on the below case that would be great and highly appreciated.
I'm an EU citizen who arrived in Ireland and found employment on 3-Sep-2018 .I had applied for visa for my Non EU Spouse and Child under the EU treaty and they arrived Ireland in April 2019.I had submitted all the documents required during my application for residence card for 5 years . I Received an acknowledgement letter in May 2019 granting temporary stamp 4 visa in till the decision is made dates 8-Nov-2019.During this time my employer ceased my employment in the month of June 2019.I was hunting for employment and joined new employment in month of November 2019.due to delay in informing EU treaty I received a refusal letter on 12 Nov 2019 stating that I did not inform them about my employment getting ceased in month of june 2019.I submitted a EU4 review of my EU1 application with my new contract ,employment confirmation letter and 1 month pay slip.I received an acknowledgement from EU treaty review unit stating that it's the responsibility of mine to submit the documents required for the review and have not mentioned the time frame to process the review neither did they mention any additional documents required.
In view of the above please advise on the below

1) Do I need to submit any additional documents for the review of Stamp 4 EUFAM?
2) My Non EU Spouse and Child stamp 4 will expire on 8-February 2020 do I need to request extension for temp stamp 4 EUFAM visa?
3)Do I need to submit any letter from department of social affairs that I did not receive any social welfare payment for my unemployment period of 4 months ?
4)What is the processing time of the review ?

Thank you

Sidney

nojoyfrominis
United Kingdom

Re: Eu4 application for review appeal of eu1 application

Post by nojoyfrominis » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:39 pm

You should provide all the documents you have to support your case. Did you have private comprehensive insurance covering the period of unemployment. You will struggle with your appeal if you did not have it.
As for your family, write to eutr informing them that your family’s visa expires in Feb and request for extension while they assess your appeal. They may send you an extension letter that you can take to Gnib to get extension

sidney13
Newly Registered
Portugal

Re review of stamp 4 eufam refusal decision

Post by sidney13 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:34 pm

Hi thanks for the reply I had exercise my eu treaty rights based on employment in the month of May 2019 As far to my knowledge u need Comprehensive insurance only when ur application is based on sufficient resources or study. As matter of being unemployed for 4 months no Insurance company will sanction medical insurance for 4 months just to cover unemployment phase. Also to note I secured my new job within the 6 months of safeguard time as mentioned in the directive of the last ceased employment and the status of worker is retained till 6 months as per directive. So my review application too doesn't need insurance since it's based on employment. If u can advise me do I need to submit a letter from social welfare stating tht I didn't claim any benefits during the unemployment phase.