ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am on an allowances basics will my UK money be considered

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arvinthseran
Newly Registered

I am on an allowances basics will my UK money be considered

Post by arvinthseran » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:52 pm

Hi all,

i read this forum it is really looking very helpful i am planning to apply for Tier1 General I am working in Uk on an allowances basics not salary basic

I would like to know can i go ahead and apply for the Tier1, will my onsite allowances be considered as a UK money and points will be allocated to my previous earnings?.

Cheers,

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:57 pm

What kind of evidences (e.g. Bank statements, employer letter, any pay slip) do you have to support your allowances?

arvinthseran
Newly Registered

Post by arvinthseran » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:13 pm

first of all thanks for your quick reply i am getting a confidence that my queries ill be solved soon.
I know we need to show 2 evidence for every earning we are showing as previous earning

for UK i can show
1)BANK STATEMENT - but still in the bank statement, name of the bank from which money has come is there like (STATE BANK OF INDI - ££ ) and for some months name of my company is there

2)ALLOWANCES paper print out - I can take the online allowances print out but i will really find very hard to get signed from my HR so is it ok if i give as it is or is it mandatory to get it signed?.

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:28 pm

arvinthseran wrote:
2)ALLOWANCES paper print out - I can take the online allowances print out but i will really find very hard to get signed from my HR so is it ok if i give as it is or is it mandatory to get it signed?.
They do not process visa if evidence is not original. You must get your proof of allowances signed from HR.

arvinthseran
Newly Registered

Post by arvinthseran » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:34 pm

I can give an evidence that they can believe but my intention is that, i want to know that they will consider ppl who are in allowances basic right?. and no need to get two different types of proof from same source right?.

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:59 pm

Banks statement is not issued by employer.

srinivasgunda
Newly Registered

WP to PBS Tier1

Post by srinivasgunda » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:13 pm

Yes...They will consider the allowenes...but it should be in a correct format and i think you need a letter from solicitor explaining your allowences...

My frined also came from india on a company WP and now converted in to HMSP(PBS)

Thanks

arvinthseran
Newly Registered

Post by arvinthseran » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:13 am

Thanks srinivas for giving ur views can u elaborate what do u mean by correct format I can
1) take the print out of my allowances slip and get it signed from my HR
2) take the bank statement and get it stamped from bank
will these result in a correct format for my allowances?.

It would be great if you can give me your friend e-mail id so that i can get in contact with him for all of my queries.
Thanks again..