ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP of dependent not arrived after nearly 7 and half weeks

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Anjali7
Newly Registered
India

BRP of dependent not arrived after nearly 7 and half weeks

Post by Anjali7 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:18 pm

Hi,
We got visa approved on tier 2 general on Oct 1st 2019. I received my BRP ion 4th Oct. my husband is my dependant and he dint get his brp yet. He reported on HO website after 10 days and received an automated mail saying someone will contact us. After 5 working days he received an email saying caseworker will contact and no one contacted after that. We have emailed BRPOTECH team on 6th nov and got response from after 5 days saying there has been technical issue and it has been informed to the team and will contact after it’s resolved. There is no response till now. It’s been 7+ weeks we got the approval. This is so frustrating and scary. We have emailed BRPOTECH again on 18th nov and there is no response yet. Waiting is so hard, why don’t they update something? And I have contacted DX and they don’t have anything on my address. If anyone experienced this situation please help me in sharing ur experiences and suggestions wat steps should we take. Is there any other email addresses I can email? Or any address I can post? Or any number I can call? After technical issue how long does it usually take for the BRP to arrive?