ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements for 2 or 5 years Standard Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zulqarnain

Bank Statements for 2 or 5 years Standard Visitor Visa

Post by Zulqarnain » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:20 am

Hi,

I would like to apply for 2 or 5 years standard visitor visa for my mum so she can regularly visit me from Pakistan. She has been to UK in 2016 on 6 months standard visitor visa already.

My query is regarding the bank statements which I need to submit for her new applications for 2 or 5 years standard visitor visa. It was easy for 6 months visa when I said she would visit me for 1 month only and sent them bank statements showing funds to support her 1 month stay but when it comes to regular visits in 2 or 5 years visa, how would I now demonstrate that I would be able to fund her 2 to 3 or maybe less or more visits during her 2 or 5 years standard visitor visa?

If possible, it would be great if someone can please mention average amount which should be good enough to support 2 or 5 years visitor visa?

Many thanks.

Zayk