ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone confronted INIS since the ruling?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sovtek

Anyone confronted INIS since the ruling?

Post by sovtek » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:24 am

Has anyone here confronted the INIS about the ruling last week? If so what did they say. I can't wait to hear what they are telling people now.

desifighter
Newly Registered

Post by desifighter » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:49 am

I just now talk to Immigration office on 01-6167700 (option 3 & 2) and they said we have to apply again to DOJ. And they will again take few months to consider application

ca.funke
Belgium

Post by ca.funke » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:20 am

I just did exactly the same (01-6167700 (option 3 & 2)), and they told me that my application will take another while.

(My application was confirmed as received 31st January, thus the legal deadline for having the EU-4-Fam-card issued is 31st July = tomorrow)

I won't apply again. Should they urge me to do so, I will refer this to a court immediately. I will refer this to a court in any case, should there be no positive reply after one more week from now.

They do not interact normally, thus going the legal way is the only feasible way I see to make them "understand".