ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant passport not received

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uk7591
Pakistan

Dependant passport not received

Post by uk7591 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:19 pm

Dear members
Recently my wife received a spouse entry clearance visa but my child passport is not delivered by vfs.
Vfs staff said, they receive passports in a limit so wait.
I spoke with ukvi international contact centre but they said that decision has been made now application centre will contact you for a collection of passport, and they are unable to give you any time frame.
I told them that both passports were submitted together and vfs issued a one receipt of both passports and decision were made on a same day then why you or your commercial partner vfs is holding a passport of 3 year old child? But it is useless to say anything to ukvi call operators..

Any idea where to contact or complain or any procedures to get this passport before the expiry of 30 days visa sticker?

geoeng
Canada

Re: Dependant passport not received

Post by geoeng » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:32 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure

Above link has the email for UKVI complaints. The appropriate VFS website for the country applied from should also have a complaints contact.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.