ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Albania and UK Spouse Visa Success

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

FT69
inactive
United Kingdom

Albania and UK Spouse Visa Success

Post by FT69 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:21 pm

Hi all

I would like to post this after our success story in securing a spouse visa. Whilst we were going through the spouse visa process we regularly checked these forums, however, we lacked to see specific success stories relating to Albanian/UK couples.

In brief, my husband was an undocumented individual within the UK, in regards to the law (320 (11) he held two frustrating circumstances: use of NHS once for A&E and working under fake documentation. Furthermore he entered the country illegally using fake documentation. He had no criminal convinctions. We decided to naturalise his status and do things correctly.

We instructed a lawyer and we took our time to ensure everything was done correctly. We had many supporting letters, photographs specifically with both of our families in Albania. Within the covering letter we stressed that my husband left Albania when he was young to live in Greece, then moved to the UK and stressed that it would be difficult for him to adapt to their way of life. Furthermore, I noted that I was working towards chartership and this could possibly impact my career.

All in all, we were completely honest about everything on the application and told them any small detail. He also voluntarily left the UK. I just want to provide hope for others in our situation, keep going and make sure your application is perfect. There is hope you won't be refused by 320 11.

All the best,