ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - Residing with father

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

OmairB
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa - Residing with father

Post by OmairB » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:47 pm

Hi All,

I am hoping to submit supporting documents tomorrow for my wife's spouse so an urgent reply would be extremely appreciated.

I live with my father who pays all utility bills etc. There is no mortgage on the property as that was paid off in 2012.

We have no correspondence confirming the mortgage is paid off however we have up to date title deeds and you can see that there is no charge on the property.

The docs I am submitting in respect of accommodation are as follows:

1) title deeds
2) property inspection report
3) letter from father confirming I can reside with him and do not need to make any payments.

Do I also need my dad's utility bills for any reason? Are the above enough as I am residing with father, he has confirmed I am to continue residing with them and the property most certainly is not overcrowded as only myself and my father (widowed) live here.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa - Residing with father

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:55 pm

There will be no further requests to stop starting new topics with each question. If you continue ignoring the forum rules and moderaror requests, your access will be restricted or terminated.

immigration-for-family-members/appendix ... l#p1854279
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.