ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Personal Loan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ngnep
Newly Registered

Personal Loan

Post by ngnep » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:00 am

Hi all
I am from Nepal. I need yours kind suggestion regarding maintenance fund. Nowadays UK Visas from Nepal are processed by BHC Delhi.
I applied for HSMP on 25 March 08 and go approval letter dated 10 July 08. I am going to apply for EC in first week of November and will apply for me, my wife and two kids. Thus, I need about 7600 GPB as maintenance fund.

I have just taken a personnel loan against land (owned by myself) collateral to recover the fund mentioned above. However I will sell this land within the maintenance period and clear the loan. If not so, at least I will take an advance from buyer to recover the loan. I will include the loan clear document or advance taken document with EC application.

Now my request is whether above mentioned activities can full fill the maintenance fund requirement and they are acceptable for BHC. And also may I submit only four month statement covering loan transaction along with loan document and loan clear document. I submitted IT return and Pay slips for previous earning while applying initial HSMP(Not bank statement)

Hope for your kind suggestions
:

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:25 am

use search facility... I just found this..

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sonal+loan

ngnep
Newly Registered

Post by ngnep » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:44 am

rajesh9pl wrote:use search facility... I just found this..

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sonal+loan
Thanks rajesh9ph. I have gone through search facilities and was really helpful. Still I am not satisfied fully. I have got following answer from VFSnepal.

We will be unable to suggest you regarding any Personel Loan for Maintenance Fund.
-------------

Please suggest me.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:37 pm

Since it will be BHC India which will deal with your application, best to check with them (BHC) on visqry.newdelhi@fco.gov.uk.

You can clearly state in your mail that VAC in Nepal has "falied" to answer your query. It is VAC's responsibility to check with BHC if they themselves cannot answer queries from applicants.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

ngnep
Newly Registered

Post by ngnep » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:41 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Since it will be BHC India which will deal with your application, best to check with them (BHC) on visqry.newdelhi@fco.gov.uk.

You can clearly state in your mail that VAC in Nepal has "falied" to answer your query. It is VAC's responsibility to check with BHC if they themselves cannot answer queries from applicants.

regards
Thanks a lot. I will do the after physical visit to VAC office

ngnep
Newly Registered

Post by ngnep » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:50 am

ngnep wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:Since it will be BHC India which will deal with your application, best to check with them (BHC) on visqry.newdelhi@fco.gov.uk.

regards
Thanks a lot. I will do the after physical visit to VAC office