ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for Childrens only

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ram14esh

ILR for Childrens only

Post by ram14esh » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:17 pm

I have British citizenship and my wife recently got ILR. Could you pls advise if i am missing any documents below?

1. Using SET(0) form (they have Tier-1 PBS Dependent visa and completed 5 yrs) separately as the UKVI does not allow to add the second child as sibling when i complete the first child application.

2. No requirement for fund maintenance so no need to upload any bank statements for both the children's application (created 2 individual applications).

3. I claim child benefit for 2 kids but still on children's application i should select no for public funds in finance section of the form as it is the applicants form. so no need to upload bank statements showing the credit of child benefit for 12-months. I did upload this for my wife's application but not required for children's application now as i select answer as no?

4. Provide a cover letter stating that my wife submitted application on super-priority route hence we are submitting the children's application separately on standard route also include an explanation confirming that I do claim child benefit and if required i can provide evidence since i am acting as a financial sponsor/ representative while filling the application form for children's.

5. Upload letter from the school and few NHS letters for children posted to our current address to satisfy cohabitation section.Also upload Passport, BRP & Family Consent form as suggested by the checklist.

Pls advise if i am missing any documents here.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR for Childrens only

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:18 pm

Why are you starting a new post on this again !? Continue in the thread you already started

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-for-pbs- ... l#p1840345
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice