ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switch pbs dependent to tier 2 general..What should be address in cos and visa application ?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vinay2703
Newly Registered
India

Switch pbs dependent to tier 2 general..What should be address in cos and visa application ?

Post by Vinay2703 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:53 pm

Hi I am in uk under pbs dependent visa and will apply tier 2 general from outside uk. Please let me know what should be the address mentioned in cos? Is it going be my india passport address from where I am currently applying or do I need put uk home address ? Which address should in put in uk visa application form ? Please help.

srsw

Re: Switch pbs dependent to tier 2 general..What should be address in cos and visa application ?

Post by srsw » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:00 pm

How long you've been on PBS dependant visa and why you want to switch? If I'm not wrong, your ILR clock will reset to zero if you switch.
My advice is based on personal research/experience, so pls check relevant UKVI sources.

friendankit7
Newly Registered
India

Re: Switch pbs dependent to tier 2 general..What should be address in cos and visa application ?

Post by friendankit7 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:52 am

Hi

You can put your Indian address as your present address, show you are living there for last 1 week and put your UK/Indian addresses of your previous 2 years.
Thats what I did last month while switching from pbs dependent to tier 2.
Let me know if you need further help.