ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If i dont show acco proof will my application be rejected..?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vishalp
Newly Registered

If i dont show acco proof will my application be rejected..?

Post by vishalp » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:13 pm

Hi,
If i dont show accomodation proof will my apliction be rejected.

IF they ask me where u will stay in UK what shall i answer....Pls reply

vishalp
Newly Registered

Post by vishalp » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:12 pm

Pls help frieds,,,,i need ur help....as i am not showing the proof of accomodation...so will me case will be rejected by High Commision....will be submitting on 7th August,,,,

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:38 pm

Have you checked with local BHC if this is a mandatory requirement for EC there (in your country)? Best to check with BHC (and not VAC) if this is a country-specific EC requirement and act accordingly.

VAC in India seems to be recommending applicants to show accommodation proof to "strengthen" their chances of approval, but I haven't come across a post which confirms that the BHC India (the decision maker) is asking for accommodation proof.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

vishalp
Newly Registered

Post by vishalp » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:43 pm

Hi sush,

Thanks for the reply...I will explain you i called up the VFS office in Mumbai, i asked them is it a mandatory requirement to show proof of accomodation.."They replied me it is not compulsory but only as a supporting u need to show and if u dont show then it will depend on High Commision to judge the ur future i have claim all the points but can this thing be my failure and also its not mentioned in any UK website that you have to show proof of accomodation...Please reply....

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:06 pm

As suggested before, best to check with BHC (and not VAC) if this is a country-specific EC requirement and act accordingly.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

tulipz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by tulipz » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:23 pm

Hi,
I;ve written to BHC chennai and they recommend having acco proof. Here is the reply I got.

"It is advisable to show accommodation proof as the UK authorities want to be sure that you have a place to stay when you arrive in the UK. You may show the same in the form of hotel bookings. You may also wish to note that a few applicants have had adverse decisions for not enclosing accommodation proof"

Note: I've clearly mentioned in the e-mail that mine is Tier-1 general initial application.