ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work history for Nationality

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asjid73
Pakistan

Work history for Nationality

Post by asjid73 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:21 am

Hi GURUS AND SENIORS
want to apply for BC came to country in 2003 on student visa ,2011 got post study work visa and in 2013 ILR on 10 years long residence base at time I didn’t apply for BC ,few years back I wanted to apply for nationality and find out that now have to give 10 years work history
My problem is in 2009 when I was still on STUDENT I registered SELF EMPLOYED I didn’t have knowledge that on student visa I am not allowed to do so NOW if I apply BC I have to write in the form that I was SELF EMPLOYED in 2009 what the chances are for success
I am still Self employed since 2009 or should I write work history from 2011 when I got Post study work Visa
Thanks in advance for any Advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Work history for Nationality

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:26 am

The requirement is to write 10 years work history and HO do check your records. It doesn't say work history only from when you were permitted to work.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.