ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents for T1 extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

steveoy
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

documents for T1 extension

Post by steveoy » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:45 am

Hi Gurus,

I am attending the appointment next week for my T1 extension, before that I am gonna upload all the documents by myself. I get a few questions to ask and hope someone can help.

1. family consent form: I'm applying with my wife and two young kids, should we all sign the form? if yes, should we sign the same form or separate ones so that there will be four copies?

2. the guidance says all applicants must provide a business overview as well as job title, description, role in the business, main tasks, etc., but I wasn't asked to provide such documents when submitting the online application, should I provide these.

3. I noticed many applicants in this forum provided both business and personal bank statements to show the investment transactions, are personal bank statements mandatory documents? The guidance says only business bank statements showing the transactions are needed, am I getting this correct?

Many thanks in advance for any input :)

steveoy
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: documents for T1 extension

Post by steveoy » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:34 pm

Can anyone give me some advice on these? any reply would be highly appreciated. :) :)

Sha09
England

Post by Sha09 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:02 pm

I am also stuck at business overview. Have you prepared it? Will it be detailed or short?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:04 am

steveoy wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:45 am
Hi Gurus,

I am attending the appointment next week for my T1 extension, before that I am gonna upload all the documents by myself. I get a few questions to ask and hope someone can help.

1. family consent form: I'm applying with my wife and two young kids, should we all sign the form? if yes, should we sign the same form or separate ones so that there will be four copies?

2. the guidance says all applicants must provide a business overview as well as job title, description, role in the business, main tasks, etc., but I wasn't asked to provide such documents when submitting the online application, should I provide these.

3. I noticed many applicants in this forum provided both business and personal bank statements to show the investment transactions, are personal bank statements mandatory documents? The guidance says only business bank statements showing the transactions are needed, am I getting this correct?

Many thanks in advance for any input :)
1. I am not sure what form you are referring to. In the paper version, the consent form was for HO to be able to go to Banks, etc and verify information you submit. And that was only needed from the people whose documents you submitted, for example in the case of a joint bank account. I doubt you would need your kids signature on that.
2.Yes, you should provide
3. You are right that the rules require only business bank statements to be provided. But the rules also require "...which must clearly show the transfer of this money from you to your business....." If the bank statement has your name, then a personal statement is not needed. If not, then the personal statement will help meet that requirement.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.