ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Same referee for partner's application is possible?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gaurav_UK
Newly Registered
India

Same referee for partner's application is possible?

Post by Gaurav_UK » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:33 am

Hi there,
I wonder if someone can help me and solve this dilemma!

I am applying for British Citizenship by Neutralisation for me and my wife (in the same application). Here I need to provide 2 referee for each of us, that fine.

But, my question is, Can I have only 2 referees, who can sign for me and my wife both? Or, I need to find 4 separate referees (2 for me and 2 for my wife) and get their signatures ?

Looking forward,
Best regards,
Gaurav

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Same referee for partner's application is possible?

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:10 am

Gaurav_UK wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:33 am
Hi there,
I wonder if someone can help me and solve this dilemma!

I am applying for British Citizenship by Neutralisation for me and my wife (in the same application). Here I need to provide 2 referee for each of us, that fine.

But, my question is, Can I have only 2 referees, who can sign for me and my wife both? Or, I need to find 4 separate referees (2 for me and 2 for my wife) and get their signatures ?

Looking forward,
Best regards,
Gaurav
Same 2 referees for yourself and partner are fine.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Gaurav_UK
Newly Registered
India

Re: Same referee for partner's application is possible?

Post by Gaurav_UK » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:57 pm

Same 2 referees for yourself and partner are fine.
[/quote]

That's Great! Many Thanks!!!! :D