ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Approved

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

staines
Newly Registered

HSMP Approved

Post by staines » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:11 am

Just phoned in and got information that my case has been approved. Thanks everybody here for sharing your experience and information. Here are mine.

Application sent in: Septeber 2004
In-country applicant

3 Dec 2004 Faxed in job offer asking urgent treatment
21 Decision made and application rejected.

I think it is because i haven't supplied original employer reference letter. So I collect the reference letters as the guidance notes required. Resubmitted on 6 Jan. Faxed in job offer on 8th and 11 th respectively. It seems they haven't got the 8th's one. So pls make sure your fax be procceded.

Decision made on 7th Feb. Approved.

Here is my interpretation based on my experience.

It seems the Team works on a weekly basis. Cases are allocated to caseworkers normally before the weekend and desicions are made in the early days of a week. So if you phone in on Monday afternoon to find your case is still in the pipe, you'd better wait for another week.

Btw, I found some people in this board sometimes broadcast false news about their applications, such being approved within an incredible short time. I just suggest not bother to care about it. I think the Home office's procedure is quite fair.

Thanks everybody.

If someone have FLR application experience on urgent basis, pls also point it out to me. it will be greatly appreciated.

singhmaninder
Newly Registered

Post by singhmaninder » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:18 pm

Would you please let me know if I am claiming points for my spouse, I need to pay 300 Pounds as fee or 150 pounds only

Korben Dallas

Post by Korben Dallas » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:53 pm

singhmaninder wrote:Would you please let me know if I am claiming points for my spouse, I need to pay 300 Pounds as fee or 150 pounds only
You pay 150 pds per application, no matter if you're taking somebody with you or not.