ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Fee In case your are claming spouse points??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

singhmaninder
Newly Registered

HSMP Fee In case your are claming spouse points??

Post by singhmaninder » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:21 pm

Hi ,

Will anybody there let me know what will be HSMP fee in case I am claiming my spouse's points. Will it be 150 Pounds in total or 300 pounds in total.

Thanks

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:48 pm

The application fee is a standard £150 regardless of weather you claim spouse points or not. Also note that you are the only applicant. Points claimed for spouse qualification or work experience is just another point accumulator for you to reach the 65 target.

gill_b_s
Newly Registered

Post by gill_b_s » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:46 pm

Hi,
Does this also mean HSMP approval for me does not entitle my (qualified) spouse to work in UK. Will she have to apply for work permit / HSMP of her own?

cheers,
Gill

Korben Dallas

Post by Korben Dallas » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:57 pm

gill_b_s wrote:Hi,
Does this also mean HSMP approval for me does not entitle my (qualified) spouse to work in UK. Will she have to apply for work permit / HSMP of her own?
After getting an approval you and your spouse (if you included her to your application) will be entitled to live and work in the UK. She doesn't need to submit her own application.