ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ext Refused after interview -Urgent help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khawar123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 1 Ext Refused after interview -Urgent help

Post by khawar123 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:30 pm

Dear fellows:
I have a question.I cam to UK on 3rd February 2010. I has been granted Entrepreneur Tier 1 visa on 28 march 2015.I applied for extension in march 2018. Home office interviewed me and they refuse my visa on 5th December 2019.I only left few days for ILR on 10 year base.
I had 14 days for AR. Instead of apply for AR, can i apply fresh application of Tier 1 entrepreneur visa.
Or i only have the option of AR.
Am i eligible for fresh Extension application, will it break my 3c if i don't go for AR and apply new application within 14 days of decision when i received.
Thanks

kashif7866
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Tier 1 Ext Refused after interview -Urgent help

Post by kashif7866 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:36 pm

Hello Khawar !

I believe if you put an application for extension, you would be consider an overstayer till the time second application is approved. If you vary your application during this process for ILR, your 3C would be consider as broken and would result in ILR being refused. Has happened to one of my friend.

Gurus can answer the question well here in case you apply for administrative review and then vary your application to ILR as you would be eligible for ILR on 6 Jan 2020, I don’t think so you will get a reply of AR by 6 jan 2020. This is the best I can think but there are more learned people in the forum who can advise you better.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Ext Refused after interview -Urgent help

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:02 am

Apply for ILR NOW
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice