ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sopra Steria - Appointment change

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandb
Newly Registered
India

Re: Sopra Steria - Appointment change

Post by anandb » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:32 am

Hi,

I have booked a free appointment for late-Jan with Sopra Steria after submitting my Naturalization application online. I am now getting another free appointment for an earlier date (early Jan) and wanted to reschedule.

I am only able to cancel my appointment. There is no reschedule option available on Sopra Steria's website. Should I cancel the current appointment and try to book a new appointment? Will my appointment cancellation not amount to cancellation/withdrawal of the application since I have already paid the fees?

Thank you
Anand

trueblue19
United Kingdom

Post by trueblue19 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:27 am

You're only cancelling the appointment, and rescheduling it to another date. Your application is not being changed or cancelled. All good.

ram14esh

Post by ram14esh » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:28 am

I have done this couple of times cancelling the free appointment and booked another free appointment. No issues.

anandb
Newly Registered
India

Post by anandb » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:56 am

Thank you both.