ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa English test date

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amirkb
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse visa English test date

Post by amirkb » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:19 pm

Hi all,

I am applying for a spouse visa for my wife to join me in the UK.
My question is regarding the date of taking the IELTS life skills test, as per the English language requirements.
My wife took her English test on 12 December 2019, and we submitted our online visa application on 13 December. However my wife's English test result was issued on 22 December 2019. This means that, strictly speaking, she had not yet passed her English test at the time of the application, since we got the pass result after the application was submitted.
Our visa appointment is in a couple of weeks. Do you think I need to submit a fresh application now that we have her English test result, or would the application I've already submitted be valid?

SammyAb
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa English test date

Post by SammyAb » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:29 pm

Its okey continue with ur current application
If you checked u will see that Test result date(bottom of the page) and the exam date (above candidate details)both are written in the test report form

It would have been late if she got the results after scanning the documents I think 🤔

Good luck in ur application