ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial requirements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Auma
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Financial requirements

Post by Auma » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:58 am

I need advise on income requirements. I got ILR on PBS (tier1 entrepreneur ) now I want to apply for wife and children visa . Someone told me that you have got your ILR on PBS so you don’t need the income requirement . Is that true or I have to show income requirements for 6 months and then apply.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Financial requirements

Post by Casa » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:24 am

Auma wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:58 am
I need advise on income requirements. I got ILR on PBS (tier1 entrepreneur ) now I want to apply for wife and children visa . Someone told me that you have got your ILR on PBS so you don’t need the income requirement . Is that true or I have to show income requirements for 6 months and then apply.
Unfortunately, 'someone' was wrong. You will need to show minimum income for the previous 6 months of £18,600 p.a for your wife and the following annual income depending on how many children you are applying for:
"You’ll need to earn an extra:
£3,800 for your first child
£2,400 for each child you have after your first child"

In addition to the above each applicant will have to pay £1,200 for the NHS Surcharge. This is expected to increase during 2020.

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/proof-income
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Financial requirements

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:04 am

Auma wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:58 am
They may have assumed your spouse and children are already under PBS dependant visa. However if they do not already have PBS visas, they must then go through the family visa route which has an income requirement
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice